yellowish but looks healthy look

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by champsmarijuana, Nov 17, 2011.

1. I didnt see tbe veins wat u mean hoe

2. Dont b a biatch

3. Do u grow weed for a kid named champ.

I know that lil nig

4. That ***** b selling fake nikes

5. Looks fine to me. Those are too young to have a deficiency, as long as they're healthy. Don't start adding anything, if you suspect a deficiency!! Start by checking your PH. I suggest you start monitoring it now, so you know when it goes out of range. As long as you're using proper nutes, the only reason for a deficiency is if your PH gets out of whack.

Nice looking plants!

6. The ph is high and my fucking nutes got mold in them i cant wait for hunbolt to cum im gonna have to flush tonight): some of the plants arent reacting to the ph being high but im not sure the nutrients make my ph meter look blue as fuck

7. If a flush and ph adjustment doesn't fix the issue then definitely add a higher nitrogen fertilizer. I'd lean to it being slight mg and big N def due to PH lockout. You will always see an N def in the centre of the area where the most new growth is happening.

8. dont put epsom salt in ur plant man get calmag or magical for m defects:hello:

9. [quote name='"Thevenusflytrap"']

dont put epsom salt in ur plant man get calmag or magical for m defects:hello:[/quote]
    Why cabt i use epsom *****

10. Any reason why not? It's not like 1 tablespoon in a gallon is a huge amount, and it does contain Mg, which could be what he's deficient in.

I'd check your pH before adding anything, and check out some deficiency photos to try and match up your problem, then you can add whatever it is they are lacking.

My first thought when seeing those photo's, though, was definitely N deficiency.

11. i mean i guess u could and i have done it before and it did work...but when i used calmag it worked in about half the time. they make calmag for this reason i was trying to give him best possible fix. Ive also noticed when u use epsom the defect tends to come back without continous application. and if u keep giving mag it can lockout other nutes. a product like calmag or magical ive noticed one treatment and i never see def again this is my exp with it take it as u must wasnt doubting ur skills juan good luck and overgrow it