Yellowing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kenzoSlice, Dec 29, 2013.

1. 1 week into flowering my boy plants have yellowing on the leaves and some browning spots. Leaf tips are pointing curling pointing down some take bear claw shape as wellThen in this last 2 pics mine looked the same these puppies came from same cloner and they dont look like any other plants I've seen I think theres something wrong w them. I scrapped mine started from scratchSent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. at first glance it it looks like heat stress. maybe a slight nute burn. can't see anything with the hps on ;)

We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

If any of these questions have already been answered please disregard as I cut and paste this for everyone.

If there is leaf discoloration please TAKE PICTURES WITH ALL GROW LIGHTS OFF, ESPECIALLY HPS & LED's. Taking pictures and taking them with lights off, allows us to see what the leaf discoloration looks like.

3. SoilIndoor1 week into flowerKinda far from lights1000 hpsEvery 3 days waterSump pump waterFed every other wateringNo bugs5 gal smart potsIdk strain I 4gotSent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Idk ph or ppm of this dudes water he dont use digital ppm he used the one similar to pool tester I told him to get digital. Around 6.5Idk temps n humidity its not humid at all thoSent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Soil is a mixed soil from our local hydro really awesome shytSent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="kenzoSlice" post="19245331" timestamp="1388285794"]Soil is a mixed soil from our local hydro really awesome shytSent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]a really awesome soil would not require feeding every other watering. they require water only.MjTwas Ever Thus!

7. Thats your way bud I was taught to feed every other watering and thats what I taught him.ive def skipped watering n feeding slacking off n they still looked greatLights off pixThe leaves on pic 1 shoukdnt look like that I believeSent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. Can anybody help me out hereSent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I offered some advice, you said that's your way bud.MjTwas Ever Thus!

10. Its nute burn. Heres a second opinion. You shouldn't have to feed a good soil ever just plain water. If it's a good mix like you say you shouldn't have to feed it at all. My advice is to stop feeding them completely and flush for a while and see how it goes.