Yellowing/Wilting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by oarfan137, Sep 20, 2008.

1. hey guys i have 3 plants that are about 6-7 weeks old. Some of the leaves on the bottom are yellow and some leaves are kinda wilting. Im sorry i cannot post pics because i have an issue with doing so over the internet.

Can this happen easily from not enough water? i went on 2 week long trips these past weeks and am thinking they just havnt gotten enough water.

i give them nutes once a week so i dont think its nut burn but i could be wrong.

i know its hard w/o pics but any help would be appriciated.

2. 6-7 weeks into flowering, or do you have them under veg?
    If the have little light the plant might redistribute the stored nutrients to other parts of the plant which makes the lower leaves yellow, wilt then fall off
    I assume you have them 6-7 weeks old from seed but still 2 weeks from you last watered them they should show at least some stress
    It would be better if you can provide more info about the lighting, nutrients and growing medium you have for your plants
    Hope this might help

3. Being without water for 2 weeks, then im sure first thing you did was soak them good? Its possible that it could just be stress,shock, from the drought and then flood?? Wilt should be gone in a day and look fine;; If it was drooping because of the water thing, If not doing better then could be heat stress w/ getting too dry? You should know in a day or 2 if it picks back up quick? Good luck Man.