Yellowing Seedlings, please help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mr Sinsky, Nov 22, 2012.

1. I have 11 babaies, all going on 10 days of growth. Have been feeding with purified tap water and in FF light warrior soil, under a 125w cfl. My temps are at 79, i have noticed yellowing on all of them! PLease any help would be appreciated!
    Strain is serious ak47

Attached Files:

2. Looks to me like you need to add some perlite to buffer and allow oxygen flow. And check your ph, you should try to bring it down to about 6.2 Good Luck

3. I would feed them 1/4 or 1/2 strength of some nutes.

4. And you would kill them

5. Look. Making clones, they yellow if you use straight water. I always feed 1/2 strength with cutting edge right when I transplant. They get nutes of some % from then on out. I have never had a problem. They don't instantly turn to dust when you nute them bro. LOL

w00

p.s. See my journal if you have any doubts.

6. #6 Roy Batty, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
    To the OP: You now have 2 different opinions. Try them both and see what happens.

I have been growing from seed in FFHF 75-25 perlite mix for years. Never added a single dose of nutes for 4-6 weeks depending on strain. Never had an issue that was not easily fixed.

7. Feed em some grow nutes @ 1/4 strength ph'd to 6.2. anythin containing nitrogen, yellowing like that is lack of nitrogen. Bro

Check the ph of your runoff an report bk op

8. Recommendations?

9. [quote name='"Willemross"']

Recommendations?[/quote]

In the uk id use biobizz biogrow, very, very mild, 100% organic, PH neautral and rich in nitrogen, wud have them lookin sexy green in no time man. Any feed thats got i higher first number on the box or bottle

U get it like this

8 - 2 - 1

Or similar, so long as that first numbers higher you'll b good to go cause thats the reading for the nitrogen, make sure u ph it b4 watering (after the nutes r added) and also ph test ur runoff and report it bk here for us man

10. Ty sir

11. [quote name='"Willemross"']

Ty sir[/quote]

No problem bro

12. TO ALL: thanks for the quick show of response, much appreciated. I will try all of your advice and repost with updates.

Thanks again

13. So, what happened? I just had some clones go mostly yellow by the time they had good roots developed for transplanting. Gave them full nutes with cutting edge solutions for 3 waterings, everytime they dried out and needed it, and are fully green right now about to put in a 1 gallon pot. What did you try and how are they doing now bro?

w00