Yellowing seedling with dark green veins

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by IndicaFriendica, Jan 16, 2011.

1. PROBLEM = My seedlings were taking off in my new coco mix. They were all dark green and thriving last night. I wake up this morning and realize I had left the exhaust fan to my closet unplugged after moving some things around. The temp was 90 and the humidity was 10% or less. :eek:

Anyways 4 of my super lemon haze seedlings look fine but my best one had yellowing of the leaves with healthy dark green tips and dark veins. I assumed nitrogen deficiency and gave the plant 600ppm which is double what I give seedlings. Well the plant looks better but now the whole thing is super light green with dark veins.

So now I don't know if this is a coco related problem as I have never used.:confused:

Help is much appreciated.:D:D:D:D:D:D

MEDIUM = 50% coco coir/25% perlite/25% fiberglass
    STRAIN = Super Lemon Haze
    AGE = 1 week
    LIGHT = 432 Watt High Ouput t5 (6500k)
    DISTANCE = I have variated between 2-12in
    WATERING = 1-2 days or as needed @ 5.8ph
    FOOD = NCS-17 Coco + a little b52 @ 300ppm then raised to 600ppm
    TEMP/HUMIDITY = 79.5F/34%
    POT SIZE = 3 gal (all I had around)

Note that there is no burning on the tips they just had water drops from a light spray tugging them down in the pic

Attached Files:

2. Does anybody have a possible diagnosis or suggestions?

3. its probably just from the stress you put it in, since the veins have chlorophyll thats a good sign, just keep the envirnment stable and it should return to a healthy state, hope that helps :wave: