Yellowing Plant During Flower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Budbaron, Apr 9, 2009.

1. ok so i know that plants will start to yellow (chlorosis) during the flowing stage of thier life cycle. i am growing Nirvana Northern Lights. i am at day 55 from the start of germination and day 23 of flowering. the plants are yellowing; obviously. the bottom quater of the plant is yellowing, this includes the small leaves on the secondary growing tips. is this really normal? is there anything i should do? are the nutrients i use to blame? 12.5-25-25?

thanks for your comments/advice in advance.

2. Pics would reaaaaaallly help.

3. Ok so i have pome pics for you all.

these two are NL#1

Attached Files:

4. And these two are NL#2

Attached Files:

5. free bump, my plant is doing the same but with yellow leaves up and down.. not just on the bottem.

6. Where are you into flowering Jaded (days)? thanks for you comments.

here are more picture of today. its getting worse.

Attached Files:

7. is this normal?

8. im at about 3 weeks.

heres some pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. they look quite good. bigger buds than mine at the moment. thanks for your input.

10. Mine did the same thing about 2-3 weeks in... so around week 4 I gave them a little more N and the problem hasn't gotten any worse, obviously toward the end of budding they will yellow out. And as far as I know, it not a bad thing to give them a little shot of N around week 3-4 anyways.

11. Gardengineer, thanks for your reply. i kind of decided yesterday that i would give them a shot of N. i will wait until they are next watered and administer this. thanks again Budbaron

12. If you'd like to see my plants flowering, I just took photos and put them on my journal (link in my signature), you'll notice considerable yellowing now, but they are 6 weeks in, but definetly had minor yellowing early on and gave them a N shot.

13. I would say up the dose of nutes in general...

-C

14. thosevacanteyes; im worried about upping the dosage of fertilisers to my plants. i have a 12.5-25-25 and i dont want to burn the plants.

15. Yellowing at the end is normal

16. yes yellowing at the end is normal but is it normal if you are 25 days or 3 weeks 4 days into flower?

17. where can i get pure nitrogen? and how much and how often?