Yellowing on lower leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Subcommandante, May 14, 2010.

1. #1 Subcommandante, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? Westalnd Multi Pirposes Compost with Added Jogn Innes
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoors grow tent (1.2*1.2*2.5)
    What strain? Lowryder 2 Fem
    How old are the plants? 33 Days
    What type of lights and how many watts? 600w hps
    How far from the lights? 1.5 to 2 foot
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? 3-4 days, tap water
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Feeding each watering, half doeses of bio-bloom and Formulex
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? 6.5- 6.9
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 25 C, Hygrometer arrivng tomorrow- suspect its high as i live neear the sea and local himidity is 80+
    What size pots? 11.5L- originally suspected this- inspection shpwed no bugs, sprayed with organic solution effective agaisnt most bugs, also effective for fungal control
    Any bugs? Look real close.- none detected
    Any other pertinent info?-

Attached Files:

2. Other info- lower leaves on some of the plants have died completely, occassional white fungus appears but doesnt really spread or become general.

3. I see no fungus, but I do see nitrogen/phosphorus deficiency. Once a leaf is discolored it won't change back much. So focus on your next leaves. When they turn brown and die back like that, all shriveled it's phosphorus. Yellowing if veg is most likely nitrogen.