Yellowing leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Larley.ox, Mar 23, 2017.

1. hi I planted my seedling 3 weeks ago. When it sprouted I see it had a hole in the stem so I expected it to die but The leaves are growing fine but the stem is not a few days ago it started yellowing and drooping so I gave it some veg nutrients it's only had one feed of the nutrients. The next day it was not drooping and looks better my only concern is the leaves are still looking yellow I'm using a 85 watt big CFL anyone know the problem or what I should do thanks here are a couple pictures.

Attached Files:

2. nute burn + wrong pH.

3. It's not wrong ph I know that as I have a ph kit the ph is 5.7

4. I trust the plant's leaves more than anything else. Anyways, chances are you've got a lockout or something due to your feeding and next time you better not start feeding until you see some (at least slightly) yellowing on cotyledons.
    Good luck
    *peace*

5. It appears to me that your soil is staying too moist for too long - it is lacking aeration so you don't have enough oxygen getting to your roots.

In my opinion you need to add perlite or another aeration amendment to your soil mix and transplant into this more aerated and we'll draining soil.

J

6. I'd also raise the ph slightly into the low 6's.

J