Yellowing Leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SteveyG4, Aug 20, 2012.

1. If that is one plant that is a girl.
    In all of those pictures, I told you I can or I cannot identify sex by the photo.
    I do not know how many plants the photos represent.
    If it is 1 you have a gal
    if it is more than 1, I cannot identify sex of the last 2 photos

2. yea so there are a total of 2 planst as i understand it, he is saying the 1st one is def a girl, the second one he is not sure yet wait till it grows hairs/balls

3. Alright, thank you. It is two plants so ill have to wait and see i guess. But thank you. Is it possible it hermied?

4. If a girl hermies you will see either or both of 2 things.
    1. nanners, these look like, a pale tiny leaf is going to curl out very tiny and shaped like a tenie tiny banana when they open they look like a tiny male flower nestled within the calyxes. Cut it immediately, it will likely not be seeded if you cut when you first see them unless there are a bunch you didn't see.
    2. The girls will have what you saw in the boy coming from beneath the female stack of calyxes. If you cut immediately you will have no danger of seed.
    What will likely happen is the crop will be early and depending on the person the high may triggerparanoia and anxiety from early harvested buds. This would be the mostly clear Trichs faze.

5. One last question for now, should i trim the fan leaves on the plants to help get sunlight to the leaves in the center?

6. Just reading this topic from page 5..

but how far along are you? if it's not that bushy don't worry. What lighting are you running?

7. Four months, tall, fairly bushy, and its an outdoor grow.

8. If the 3rd picture is the same plant as the 4th and 5th photo, you have a girl there too.

9. Its the same. Two girls, pretty good. Any advice on trimming the fan leaves?

10. #70 fayn2madness, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    If I want branching all the way, I bend them over. I'll get a picture tomorrow. As to the fan leaves,
    leave them alone as long as they are healthy. Don't do too much they will let you know if they need you.:smoke:

11. Thank you once again.

12. you're most welcome, my goal is to put cartels out of business in the US.
    If people can learn to grow their own, then we are 20 steps closer.:D

13. when she was about 8 or 10" tall I manipulated the stem at the soil line to wiggle a bit not enough to tear any roots or any thing but enough to make her want to lean. I choose the direction she wants to go. one side of her may have a stronger grab on the dirt than the other so I let it go the way it will.

When she gets stronger 1 or 2 days and trying to stand up again. I lay an appropriate weight across her stem where it will keep her in a bend. In a few days she will get stronger and try to grow up under the lighter weight and push it up.
    Then I put a bit of a heavier weight on her, not enough to break her and not enough to super crop her.

This morning she was pushing against her weight and was stronger than the weight I used.
    [​IMG]

I put a heavier weight on her but very carefully so as not to bend or break her beyond laying on her side. You can see the bottom branching starting to reach. This will probably be the last time because once the bottom branching starts reaching the rest won't matter cause they will catch up. I decided fim is for indoors and this is for the outdoors.

[​IMG]

14. so how's it going??? everything better ???:confused_2::confused_2::confused_2:

15. Yes! But weve had a lot of rain an no sun, bottom leaves yellowing again.

16. she's probabaly being leached out if she's getting lots of rain...or is she root bound and not getting as wet as she needs to get? Test the weight of the pot to be sure. just cause you got lots of rain doesn't mean she is taking in lots of water.
    how tall is she now and what size pot?

17. About three and a half maybe four feet. And i think about a three gallon pot.

18. put up some shots of the gal in the pot and the soil in the top of the pot w/the stem and something to show size and also some that are a good example of the condition you are worrying over.

19. Will do tomorrow.

20. Sorry it took so long, i was quite busy. Plants got worse. The dirt is about an inch or two of the compost soil, the rest is still the miracle grow. I guess they werent as tall as i thought.

Attached Files: