YELLOWING LEAVES with GREEN TIPS???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by tommyweedseed42, Dec 8, 2013.

1. my plant is well into flowering ...she has been grown in a 1.5 gal pot , grown with fox farm soil and i use bat guano high PK and bloombastic for the flowering nutes. I have a consistent pH of 6.2-6.5 and water is dechlorinated . I have flushed her twice to take out excess salts .Im about to harvest in about two weeks. Any Advice Would Be Appreciated.

IMG_20131208_113148_0.jpg

IMG_20131208_113156_0.jpg

2. #2 Vee, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    Lucky you got so far, and am very glad you have done a flush, I hope you continue to flush, as much as I hate doing it, the every month I do it my plants respond in a positive way ....lol whilst I bitch like mad ....lol soaked yes even fucking drenched ,,....lol
    Understand FFOF is very hot soil for canna and adding bat poo and bombastic ain't gonna be cooling it down ....further grows consider mixing in some 30-50% perlite or sand just to dilute FFOF effects thus giving you some room to add your nute flavors with minimal effect of the plants...?
    Right now I'd flush again with 3 times the volume of the pot with Ph neutral air temperate water, this time add 2 teaspoons to a gallon of water (add to a coffee cup and add hot water, stir to dissolve then to a bucket of cold water) allow to recover in dim light 1x day or overnight, this is typical of some plants getting chocked up with calcium at this age possibly due to calcium from the water supply.

Keep an eye on your temps and humidity, dry tips are an indication of very low humidity, but better too low than too high at this moment of growth ...lol to avoid the Pm angel !

Attached Files: