Yellowing leaves with brown spots?!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ElementKush420, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Can anyone please help me figure out what this problem is and how to fix it?! It happened on my lower set of first leaves and now it's working it's way up. Someone suggested a mag deficiency? Even so im not quite sure on how to fix the problem

Attached Files:

2. No idea but best of luck!

3. Maybe a pH imbalance? Idk

4. Almost looks like a cal/mag deficiency

5. [quote name='"pure1"']Almost looks like a cal/mag deficiency[/quote]

Recommendations to fix it?

6. For the magnesium I would mix about a tablespoon of Epsom salts with about a gallon of water.

7. [quote name='"kjbaran"']For the magnesium I would mix about a tablespoon of Epsom salts with about a gallon of water.[/quote]

Where would one find this salt?

8. If in doubt....Flush! it's harmless, it is just, annoying to the plant, but is good for removing any build up of toxic salts, lay of the molasses, flush by washing 3x times the volume of soil/coco to water, fed again in 2-3 days, at half strength

peace
    "V"

9. [quote name='"vostok"']If in doubt....Flush! it's harmless, it is just, annoying to the plant, but is good for removing any build up of toxic salts, lay of the molasses, flush by washing 3x times the volume of soil/coco to water, fed again in 2-3 days, at half strength

peace
    "V"[/quote]

Thanks a lot I just finished flushing with 1 1/2 tablespoons to a gallon which was recommended to me by another grower and put her back in the veg room. I'll feed in 2 days. Let's hope this cleared everything up

10. 1.5 TBS of what?..Say not epsom salts..And to the poster that recommended 1 TBS per gal is way way tooo much epsom salts..
    That would make a solution containing ~ 360ppms of Mg and 400+ S..
    Try 1gr/gal or 1/2gr per gal for ~26ppm or 13ppm respectively..

11. [quote name='"cheecha"']

1.5 TBS of what?..Say not epsom salts..And to the poster that recommended 1 TBS per gal is way way tooo much epsom salts..
    That would make a solution containing ~ 360ppms of Mg and 400+ S..
    Try 1gr/gal or 1/2gr per gal for ~26ppm or 13ppm respectively..[/quote]

Yea Epsom salts. What should I do? Im a first time grower and all I can do is research and take advice from other growers. The flush has already taken place.

12. #13 cheecha, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    Ok!..Good luck with that buddy...

Do as vostock suggested..And feed lightly with a balanced diet and no additives for now..Although if in coco I'd feed immediately after flushing them..
    Good luck!..

13. [quote name='"cheecha"']Ok!..Good luck with that buddy...[/quote]

Thanks?