Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Yellowing leaves on upper and bottom leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Honest American, Sep 1, 2016.

1. My plant has looked good until I switched fertilizers.. I was using Miracle Grow tomato food (I know I know) once it started flowering, then switched to Dyna Grow Bloom. Now some of the leaves are turning yellow all over. I put epsom salts on it.. not sure what else to do. Attempted to flush but not sure if I did it right.

[​IMG]plant1 — Postimage.org
    plant2 — Postimage.org
    plant3 — Postimage.org

2. Don't see anything wrong other than losing a leaf or two . Try upping your nutes if you want .

3. I couldnt get a good picture of it, a lot of them are yellow, my other plants are all green with only a few yellow leaves at the bottom. Hope nothing is wrong like you say. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well you're a good ways along in flower . I just chalk up to old age , you know you can't save every leaf .
    Are all your plants the same strain ? You say you switched nutes , but didn't tell how much you gave it ?
    You flushed , so you washed the nutes out . .So to correct add a teaspoon per gallon for 3 or 4 waterings
    Add nutes every time you water and she may green up for you ., I'd add a bit more since you flush its nutes out

• Like Like x 1
  5. What grow is this for you? Looks like newb nerves to me. No insult intended. Happens to most of us.

Let it ride. The timing of the yellowing may be a coincidence or just the plant adjusting. It will yellow during flower. Pics are rough, but you look pretty well along and I wouldn't change what you're doing at this point. Keep the bloom feeding and just go with it.

Be kind. Learn your craft. We are one family.

https://tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=...hare_tid=1420156&share_fid=78765&share_type=t
    Mook's Indoor Numero Tres - Super Skunk and Chocolope

6. Its only 4 weeks into flower.
    The dynagro says give 1/4 to 1/2 teapspoon per gallon, I used 1/2 teaspoon. No, all plants are a different strain.

This will be my 4th grow - So yeah I am new. Thanks for the advice. Just odd that all my other plants are green but this one is not- as it has looked the best out of all of them until now : )

• Like Like x 1