yellowing leaves on seedling

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TATtheHOOD, Jan 18, 2013.

1. OK I'm gonna start by saying....yes I did use MG soil...I added perlite. I know its not ideal soil. And yes I know I should've used more medium in these cups. Now that that's out of the way. I thought it was nute burn from the MG soil but I have a sprout that looks nice and green and healthy in the same medium And everything. Well anyway let me know what u guys think.

Attached Files:

2. I leave the soil low in my seedling cups too....just in case they stretch and I need to add more soil later....Is the soil really wet?...could be too much water,Are all seedlings the same strain?....maybe that one doesnt like MG.

3. They aren't the same strain. Any it was over watered but I let it dry out. I guess as long as its still growing I won't have anything to worry about?

4. I would try to transplant into a nutrientless soil, and give the seedlings a semigood watering to try and wash away the bullshit in the mg.

5. So I flushed it and let it dry out real good. But it still looks like its gonna die. Its just so weird because I have another one I planted under the same conditions and its booming with growth. 5 days and it already has its 3rd set of tru leaves. I'm thinking maybe it just wasn't meant to be. Its still growing upwards but no leaf growth and still yellow leaves. Its the one in the bottom left of the pic.

Attached Files: