Yellowing leaves in veg, what to do?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Northernlights4141, Jul 18, 2019.

1. The plant is still on veg state, it had been doing quite wonderfully up untill about a week ago, some of the fan leaves are turning yellow. I've been watering once every 3 days. And I've been using organic neutrients once a week. The soil has been fairly moist thr whole time, so not sure if it's from over watering? The strain is skunk #1 and is growing outside, shes about 2 months old. Would anyone be able to help me on why this might be happening?

Attached Files:

2. An even paling/yellowing of the lower leaves is usually a sign of nitrogen deficiency. She could also use a bigger pot. Good luck.

3. Thank you! I'll try to give her a bit more neutrients this week and see if it helps =)

4. I would also allow your soil to get a little dry between waterings.. It'll encourage the roots to stretch for those last bits of water and moisture in there thus giving you actual growth as a benefit. You may also be lacking macro nutrients like nitrogen because that specific fertilizer may not be giving the plant everything it needs.

• Like Like x 1