Yellowing leaves from the bottom working their way up.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by lupac, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Hello. I am currently trying to grow a plant, but it seems to be sick. I'm about three weeks into flowering. About a week ago, I noticed the lower leaves start to turn yellow. Now the yellowing is moving up the plant and I'm worried about it. My first thought was I over fertilized it, so I flushed the soil with some clean water and let it drain and dry. When that didn't work, I realized I had the plant in too small a pot. I thought the roots may be bound, so I transplanted it from a 1 1/2 gallon pot to a 5 gallon pot yesterday. I'm using CFL lights and Fox Farm fert. I really want this plant to turn out right. Any ideas? Do you all need more information? Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. It's hungry and you took most of the nutes in the soil out with a flush. A plant in flower for three weeks has not got a lot of time to work on putting out roots, so all the new soil in the bigger pot won't help much. Probably feeding it is best. Increase the feed you are using though. What ever you were feeding them wasn't enough.

3. #3 lupac, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    Alright, I'll try that. Thanks.

Edit: I gave it a large dose of FF Grow Big. I'll wait and see what happens.