Yellowing leaves 1 week into flowering, need advice/help ASAP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KushSmoka11, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Hello everyone, I just started flowering my plant ( Pineapple Express, G13 labs) 1 week ago and the bottom leaves and some tips are starting to yellow. The plant is 2 months old and is under a 400w HPS light. It is currently not being fed any nuts. Idk what the problem may be so any advice/help would be really helpful. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Uhm....why no nutes? Id get on that and it should fix itself.

3. Only because I haven't had the time to get.them yet but I will be going to pick up flowering nuts either today or tomorrow, do you recommend any certain ratios?

4. That be your problem, nute em up! Follow the directions on the feed chart of whatever company you choose. Byebye problem!

5. #5 Gadgeteer99, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It really depends on the nutes you get. Floranova bloom at 8ml/gal (lucas formula) is the easiest.

6. you can't not feed your plants and xpect things to be ok. i'm a bit surprised at the result if you're in soil. it should be holding nutes unless you have mondo run-off... feed em!!!

7. Thats not true, their are organic growers who don't use hand fed nutes or anything of that kind (just very rich soil)...but looks good man, if you your trying to go organic, their are things not quite as potent kind of slow releasing (osmotoke) compounds wich will help you out...but yeae like buddy said it could definitely use a quick shot of nutes...use 1/2 strength for first feeding if you've never fed it before.

8. For sure, thx a lot everyone, I just fed them bloom nuts yesterday and I already think she looks better but should I just let the yellowing leaves fall off naturally or should I clip them?