Yellowing leafs during flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Exzyro, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Hey guys I’m 2 and a half months into my GDP Auto (75 day auto) and my leafs are starting to yellow. This is only my 3rd grow so tbh I’m really not sure what’s going on here could anyone help please? Image1521444161.075994.jpg Image1521444190.584984.jpg Image1521444251.320998.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I’ll be heading up to the nutrient store tomorrow so I’d love to figure this out before I go

3. How is your pH?

4. leaves die in the late stages of flowering. some strains more than others. cal-mag helps to keep plants green but i have seen similar issues in late stages of flowering even with plenty of nutes. how far away from harvest are you? i would not use any nutrients in the last 10 to 14 days before harvest. it looks like you are within 2 weeks of harvest but it is hard for me to tell for sure. as long as the leaves are not dying down inside the buds, i would not worry to much.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Honestly I have never monitored my ph

6. Could improper ph ruin the plant if it’s already made it this far?

7. Sorry, think I left a wrong impression. It was an actual legit question.

8. no you will be fine. it would not hurt to check your water source and run-off but you wont be able to do much this late in the game even if you do find a problem. it would be good to know for your next crop though. i think if you had a ph problem with your water, you would have seen problems before now. you could have salt build-up which is locking out the calcium. but plants in the late stages of flower will have dying leaves. i would not worry.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Does the yellowing and little brown spots come up fron the botton to the top? Cause if so it looks exactly how mine always did after a couple months when I just needed to simply flush the salts out of the soil because they built to a point that they dropped the Ph. And locked out a few things. Id check your runoff Ph as stated. One time I had some BD that was all popcorn buds and only a couple weeks left. I figured this problem out right at that time and gave them a flush. A couple weeks later and they had a huge noticable difference in growth.. if you are this late and its just starting then probably no big deal. Mine always started right at about 2 months. Learned to flush every 4 weeks once i start feeding and keep the Ph at the root zone right and I was good

10. I would honestly suggest flushing if the runoff Ph is low. It will allow the last bit of beefyness to pack on if it is starting to lock out. Only if your ph is off