yellowing in middle of leaf

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by khemist89, Aug 5, 2009.

1. its hard to see im sorry for poor camera @@

I have yellow bloches on a couple of the casey jones leafs. They are not round spots or anything, but almost like paint splatters of light green.

Attached Files:

2. here is a better pic i hope.

also im curious about the warping the the leaves. they look healthy, just weird o_O

Attached Files:

3. #3 Chevy_Guy, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    Looks like salt build up. But prob not the plant doesn't look that old. How long has it been in that pot and how many times have you feed and with what nutes? Anyone else know whats goin on?

4. How old is it? what type soil? do you have a PH tester?

5. sorry i forgot to give specifics.

they are about 10-11 days into veg. I got them as clones and put them into ffof soil. I am using big bloom and tiger bloom. i think i over nuted with the big bloom and i will go with only water next time.

i have ph strips to test the water. i use a britta filter and let the water sit for about 48-72 hours. the ph is about 6-7 when i put it in and about the same when it comes out.

6. why are some of the leaves cut in half?

7. the leaves were cut in half because it was a clone, it helps clone retain moisture so they dont lose all of it since they dont have a root system to supply all the green foliage.
    with your plants and the warping is fine and normal, its because that girl produces very large delicate leaves, about the yellowing, weew thats really a tough one to pin point, it couldbe so many things, as i you would never be able to describe the hole situation to me, its almostnot possible for an outsider to "grasp" all the details and really help. My biggest advice is (if your pretty new) theres a product by AN that is called revive, and its especially for plants with the yellow plant syndrome. corrects all deficincies. go ahead and look the productup and make your own picture, isnt very expensive either, has mag, cal, bor, and all kinds of b vitamins and amino acids. good luck with your clons. and sometimes with outside sourced clones its not always your fault when things go wrong, a lot of people dont practice great cloning procedures. peace -syze-

8. thanks for the help. i dont really have extra money to spend atm, so im wondering if anyone knows for sure?

thanks for all the help so far. if you have any questions regarding my setup to help understand the problem please ask