Yellowing in lower leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by JV420, Oct 21, 2009.

1. #1 JV420, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
    The bottom set of leaves are yellowing on my plant. Any advice?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I just started growing myself but you're soil looks really really wet how much are you watering it?

3. The plant looks healthy. Did you add any fertilizers already? Don't during the first couple of weeks or you'll likely burn the plants. It's a weed that natually wants to grow, so don't over-do it. Just keep the soil moist give it plenty of light, and let it be.

4. if your using nutes looks like the bottom leaves may have layed on the nutes and got burned or if you have nuted soil could of done same thing. or mayb you spilt sum on em.. does look like lot of water but im assuming you just watered? hows the temp lookin?

5. do you have holes in the bottom of this container? just askin lol

6. The temp seems to be warm in there, but nothing too bad. I don't think it's overwatering, and yes there are holes at the bottom of the pots.

I'd have to agree with the fertilizer thing, the soil I used didn't have the specifics of NPK or PH on the bag. I grabbed a new kind of soil for my next set of plants to see if there are any differences. The soil I grabbed the first time I believe was called Hyponox, the soil I grabbed for this load is an Organic mix with a nice NPK ratio. So far, all 6 seeds I planted in that organic mix have sprouted.

7. can you update us on the yellowing in lower leaves? i'm having the exact something happen to me. did you take any steps to try and correct it? or did you just let it be as someone advised?

thanks.