Yellowing edges on 3 finger leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Collickluke, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Hello ladies and gentlemen I have a plant here that has some yellowing leaves on the 2 3 finger leaves is this potassium deficiency or is it just shedding the premature leaves and how should I tackle this? Using Gaia green living soil transplanted into one gallon from plastic cup 6 days ago she’s been growing at a good rate but wondering if it’s borrowing potassium from the bottom? Been watering every 3 days temps are 25-27 degrees c and humidity is 44-57 I think she’s a. It droopy now because it’s 20 mins to lights out.

Attached Files:

2. Help!!! Anyone?? Lol

3. It could’ve from transplant, they look good over all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Well the first three finger leaf did first then noticed it stoped for a couple days now it’s happening on the second set of 3 finger leaf. Could this happen if my soil got to dry, I been making sure to only water when the pot is light I waterd 3 and a half days ago soil on top looks dry and it’s light but I can feel a bit of weight still. But the plant has never wilted from little water.

5. Then again it’s only been 6 days and 2 waterings I’m hoping the muted are still taking hold I have been using recharge as well.

6. The plant looks very healthy. LITFA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The yellow specs on the leaves might be a sign of spider mites. Take a magnifying scope and check thoroughly under the leaves for the buggers. The yellowing on the leave tip doesnlt look too alarming, soil might be slightly hot but I wouldnt worry too much about it for now, you could add some aloe vera (1/4 cup per gallon) to help with the stress.