Yellowing during flower.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Waxsi, Apr 14, 2018.

1. 31 days into 12/12, feeding once per week 3 tsp tigerbloom, 3 tsp big bloom, 1 tsp epsom salt. Watering every 3 days. Light: 1000w hps. Humidity: 30% temp: 76-80 (light on) 63-70 (light out). Ph: 6.3-6.5.

Only one plant is having this issue, the rest have yellowing leaves but only on the bottom of the plant. This one, which also happens to have my biggest buds on it and is also the only sativa has her fan leaves turning almost completely yellow besides a little green on the edges over halfway up the plant.

Any idea why only this one plant is experiencing this?

Attached Files:

2. Edit: forgot to mention I went out of town for 2 days and when I came back my venting got disconnected so there was no exhaust for 2 days. Temp sat at about 88 for 2 days.

3. Can't see shit under the HPS lighting, but from your description..could be a Cal-mag def..Mine usually show at about 35 days on certain strains (currently my Pineapple Xpress2 is having a bad time..Luckily she will finish in 10 days or so.) Get a picture closer of the leaves.
    I do supplement the Canna Terra Flores with Cal-Mag additive, but it still happens sometimes.

4. I was thinking it might be bleaching from the light. I’ve been using Epsom salts for about 2 weeks now with every feed. I really underestimated the stretch in flower and unfortunately I can’t move my light any higher from the plants. Right now it’s sitting at about 9” from tops. And that plant is directly under the light.

5. Bleaching normally refers to the actual bud tops that turn whitish under LEDs too close..I don't know anything about HPS..sorry.

6. This is the best pic of the yellowing I can get with the hps on.

Attached Files:

7. The spots look white when I photoshoped the pic..The area circled shows heat stress on the leaves but I see no bud bleaching..The pattern and location of the "spots" look like a cal-mag issue though..Are they rust/brownish in color?
    Snap1.jpg

8. No, no brown color. Shouldn’t Epsom salts give the plants magnesium/calcium?