Yellowing/dull colored leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Shifty23, Jun 19, 2017.

1. So i have an autoflower going on almost 2 months now. 3 gallon pot, roots organic soil, no nutes, 3x3x5 tent with a 250w led about 15 inches from top of plant, around 6.5 ph water, humidity ranges from about 50-60 and temp anywhere from 80-90. What im thinking might be the issue is my temp. It hasnt gone below 80 in like a week id say and has been averaging mid to high 80s i have 2 small fans going and a carbon filter but if i turn the filter up higher the humidity drops too low. Any other possible issues?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Can you post a pic of the whole plant? Leaves that don't get much light will usually die off. The first pic does look kind of like magnesium deficiency to me. How much longer do you think you have left untill harvest?

3. Thanks for the reply. After you mentioning a magnesium deficiency it does kinda look like one after seeing a couple references. Im guessing maybe a month and a half or so till harvest, havent grown this particular seed before. I should have some cal mag waiting for me when i get home today in hopes of that doing the trick.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. That cal mag should help. Where'd u get it from if you don't mind me asking? I need some too. Your plant looks pretty good overall, I like your dog haha

5. Yeaa im hoping so too i just got it off of amazon its called earth juice cal n mag we shall see the outcome soon. Thanks! Haha she loves it every time im doing something with the plants always pokin her nose around lol