Yellowing bottom leaves ?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Shyheim13, Aug 3, 2013.

1. View attachment 1249569 View attachment 1249570 View attachment 1249571
    Ok my plants seem to be growing but if u see there are some of the leaves at bottom on one plant turning yellow and dyeing I used a little extra nitrogen from the jungle juice 3 part mix so I added 2 table spoons plus 1 in the and two table spoons of part b my question is 1. Will it hurt my plants to start bloom now and 2 what could be causing the yellowing ?

2. Would be nice if you took the pix with HPS off, so we the membership may note how fucked up the leaves are...?

3. Ugh. They are showing in the pic,and if u have to be rude about it I don't want any advice from someone who uses the Internet to blurt out stuff for no reason #jerk #assshole

4. Much better. Got a slight nitrogen def goin. No big deal. You got buds beginning to form, start on bloom nutes. That lower death is normal.

5. So should I add the Nitro and the bloom ?

6. Yea, but at a low dose.

7. Thanks man

8. I have 2 plants one has brittle browning leaves I added Indonesian bat guano after the problem I tested my ph and it dosent seem too high my temps are usually arround 70-75 idk what else it could be beside maybe low phosphorus am I right? Also I'm about two weeks into flower [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]