Yellowing and shriveling leaves on a baby plant! Need urgent help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by silky--, Apr 6, 2010.

1. #1 silky--, Apr 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
    :( Hey guys my plants are really dying... the first 2 baby leaves on it dried up and fell off and now the second leaves are all yellow! I water once a day in the morning and use no nutriens. It's in regular potting soil. I haven't changed the ph. What might be the problem? Overwatering? Something with ph?

Pic:

[​IMG]

2. i'm guessing overwatering can be the only reason...stick ur finger two inches deep if it's

wet like vag it's good to go

3. No I only water it it's really dry...i used to water it too much but i stoped... i dont really have a fan, maybe that? any other suggestions :wave:

4. well what are the temps lookin like?

it could be a number of things

5. A fan does not matter until later, because its just there to keep your plant strong. I would say over watering or its something in the soil.. did you give your soil a good flush before you planted your seed?

6. Im gunna say its over watering, but thats just from the details you gave us. It could be a number of different things but if your watering every day then over watering can be very possible. An mj plant can survive a dry spell much easier than being drowned.

Although it could even be the soil, cheap soil has crappy drainage and if your watering once a day the roots can easily rot.