Yellowing and browning bottom leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Arbil124, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Hello,

This is my first grow and they're auto flower. The first 7 weeks my plants were inside and for the last 10 or so days I moved them outside to flower. They're in fox farm soil and a 5 gallon pot. Since being outside, I've given them 2 feedings of Pacific Bloom part A and B a week apart. Since the weather has been warm/hot (between 80-90 in the Los Angeles area). I water them every other day or every two days because the soil seems to dry up pretty fast. Well my Grapefruit auto flower seemed fine yesterday, but today it has yellowing and some browning leaves on the bottom. Can anyone help me with this?

2. Can you put up a picture?

3. My ph was around 6.5 a few days ago. I will check again. The nitrogen deficiency picture looks like my plant. If the ph is normal, how would I add nitrogen? Also, thank you for responding.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm not sure about the needs of Autoflowers during bloom. I'm 4 weeks into bloom with my photo sensitive plants and I'm still feeding a bit of nitrogen. I'm using Neptunes Harvest Organic fish/seaweed emulsion at 2-3-1 in addition to my bloom nutes.

5. I used Botanicare pure blend grow formula during vegetation. 1.0-.5-1.0. Should I add that if the ph is normal? Also, is it okay to use an organic with a synthetic?

6. I've been mixing and matching and it's working ok so far, of course I'm on my first grow so I'm feeling my way through it as well. IMG_3195.JPG

7. Your plants look great!
    I ran a half gallon through the soil and gathered the first water to drain and tested it with a ph tester kit and it was red (low). I tested it a few most times with the same water gathered and it tested at a urine color. Do I just keep running a normal ph through the soil to bring it up?