Yellowed Leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Corkwheats, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Hey Guys,

I'm attaching several pictures of my plants.
    They're a little over a month old.
    They are in 4" pots with Happy Frog Soil - I did put a tiny bit of Kelp & Azomite in the bottom of the pots - other than that, just Happy Frog........NO NUTES.
    I've got some Super Soil brewing in buckets in my basement. It's an organic grow.
    Because it's 100% Happy Frog, I doubt very seriously it's a PH issue.
    I bought a PH Probe from the local grow store - but either it's not working, or I have to be "Bill Nigh the Science Guy" to get a reading. I plan on returning it. Shit, isn't there some things you just stick in the soil, and can get a reading??? But, I'm 99% sure it's not PH.
    One of my friends said he was 99% certain I was over-watering. This would actually make sense, cause I know I was watering way too much.
    Would just like any other opinions.
    Thanks.

Leaves1.jpg

Leaves2.jpg

Leaves3.jpg

Leaves4.jpg

2. I would start this adventure by repotting those plants into bigger pots, if those are a month old I'm doing something right as my 3 week old seedlings are 2x there size. Though I started mine off in the pots I finish with.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Repot is right

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks, guys.
    I had already started re-potting the biggest ones, and will continue to do the rest.
    Makes a lot of sense.
    Thanks You!

Bob

5. When you repot it is truly to water less. Cause that’s what’s wrong with my plant and it’s yellowing similarly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks.
    I'm putting 2+2 together.
    The smaller (younger) plants are all green, and look great.

• Like Like x 1