yellow

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by smokeysativa, May 6, 2004.

1. my babie just finished germ. and are about 4 or 5 inches tall the very bottom 2 leafs on all of them are oval looking and all turning yellow is it normal? they have been outside for about 2 weeks in good soil the temp is been 65 to 75 lows sometimes about 50s will they survive do i need to do anything or is it normal?

2. It is normal for the bottom leaves to eventually fall off, but when a larger portion of the plant is turning yellow, it's usually either screaming at you to transplant it or it wants some nitrogen.

What size pots are your babies in at the moment? My guess is that it's an early sign of needing transplantation.

~Lycanthropy

3. Use ammoina (1/2 cup evry 10 Gal. of water you pure) Do this every three weeks

4. how much water r u supposed to put in a 3-5 gallon bucket of soil... the leaves r turning yellow.. what should i use to give the plant nitrogen

5. If your going to use liquid nitrogen you can just run a circle around the plant about 1-2" deep and about 4-6" from the stem pour it in there. You can also use 33% ammonia nitrate in grandular form which is the same thing and sprinkle it around the plant, either will work and get your plants jump started. Good luck.

6. thanks man, but u know where i could find that from?