Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yellow worms?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankachusetts42, May 12, 2011.

1. Smoke it and see if you get super worm powers

2. Thats disgusting

3. Maybe it's an inchworm from a tree?

If there is more, they would be about the same size. If it wasn't hair-like, then it's probably just a random larvae.

4. looks like breaking someones knee caps is in order here

5. I think he's trolling considering he hasn't replied much if at all.

6. i'm confused, are you asking if it's okay to smoke the dank or okay to smoke the worm?
    if you're really having to ask, it's probably too late for advice

7. Sorry about not replying i wasnt trolling i actually found a worm O_O. But since then i came in touch with the best dealer i might ever get :D lol

8. If the eggs survive the fire and flow with the smoke and attach to your lungs...i guess ude be fucked..but i think that the fire will burn then just smoke them bitches prob got some good protien...

9. omg thats distgusting throw that shit

10. Smoke it, it's a thc worm.

11. Ew yo that's nastyy lol. sell it to some fiend that skeeeeeeevs me. Just sayin lol. What the hell did you pick up from? lol

p.s tell your dealer to stop puttin his bags up his asshole you don't like those stds.

12. THC worm brah