Yellow Tongue:-(

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by eedavis09, Sep 24, 2014.

1. I'll keep this short.
    I mainly smoke my pipe, papers when I'm not being lazy, never blunts. Mostly my pipe. So money has been decent lately so I've been able to keep a steady flow of green intern. However while using my pipe I see my tongue has a yellow tint to it. I know that's going to happen especially with a pipe I guess. Does anyone know how to help and or prevent it?

2. Brush your teeth more often and clean your tongue when doing so.

3. What if that's not an option? Of course I brush in the morning but with my job I can't just stop and brush 2x a day.

4. You can carry a toothbrush and toothpaste in your purse, no?

They also make travel size mouthwash and teeth hygienic products. Look into those if this is a serious problem for you. I have never experienced it, myself.

5. Wait so you can smoke at work but not brush your teeth? It takes 2 minutes. If you're not smoking at work just brush your tongue in the AM and PM and you'll be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Thanks guys;-)

7. It's common freaking sense.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Kk thanks.;-)

9. Das gross, brush them teeth 2x daily and clean that pipe weekly and you should be good

10. It's not as gross as it sounds I've read about it, it says it's normal for smokers. However I don't clean my mom that often, so THANK YOU for that suggestion I will start cleaning it more often.

11. these threads are wierd yo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

You should clean your mom more often. She brought you to this world !