yellow tips

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pinkythepothead, Oct 19, 2004.

1. hey everyone i am coming to you to help me out i have a problem with my plants just the tips of my plants are yellow. i have looked everywhere and one place says one thing and the other says another thing. so if anyone knows or has had this problem and has some advice please help me i would really really be greatful well if anyone answers then i say thanks to you. love you all.

2. HIGH All, a good guide..what's your PH at? Yes I think your PH may be your problem. Another good read.

3. we would need to know,how old are plants,wat soil,wat size pots,wats your water and soil ph,wat lights how close? hav u fed them yet,if so wat,how much and often,answer us these questions and we can pin point the problem. mr.xxxxxx/

4. well they are about a month and a half old i have been using spring water i really don't know the soil ph i have the light about four or five inchs away they are on 18/6 light schedule and i think that should answer all of your questions so if you can help that would be much apperciated thank you once again

love you all

5. If it's just the lower leaves then it's probably a sign of fert burn or pH problem if it's the whole plant then it's definitly a pH problem, for those of us who don't have a way to test pH best thing to do is try using bottled water and do a little flush. Depending on what you have planned/ what stage your at in your grow re-poting is also an good option. I know some of the soils out there (shultz being one of them, alot of soils with "slow release ferts") has a problem where the soil is fine for the first 2-3 weeks then the pH will start going all over on you me and naugty dread have had this problem. So if you can repot into some regular soil or atleast asap give it a good flush of some bottle/distilled water.

Vokal

6. yeah it is just the lower leaves that are going yellow all my new leaves are green and pretty. so thanks for the advice it is always appreciated. if anyone has anything else to add please do thanks once again

love you all

7. i've had the same problem with my euclyptus, i was told to repot and add nitrogen to the soil, i did so and it seems to be fixing the eucl, but then again, i've never had that problem with the ladies, i'm sure it's pretty general amongst all plants.