Yellow tips

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by thatguy420, Apr 1, 2008.

1. My plants are varied in age from one month to a few weeks, and i just switched to flower. They are in FF OF and i just started giving them nutes (FF 3 pack). On some of the new growth and old leaves, the very very tips are yellow. It hasnt spread to the whole life, but I cant figure out whats the problem. I dont have any pics due to the lack of a camera, but does anybody know what my problem is?​

2. You need to provide as much information about your setup as possible for us to give you any feedback. (I feel like I am going to have to create a macro for this).

What nutes did you use? On which aged plants? Few week olders is cutting it close as its recommended you wait atleast 3-4 before feeding.
    It is recommended you start at 1/4th strength at first, did you do so?

3. Yo sorry anony i realized this after i posted...its a 400whps.. the very tips of the plant are yellow..i checked the pH they are all between 6.4-6.8 so i can rule that out. It was 85degrees in the room for a day but i also dont think this is the problem... although it could be.. i didnt give them nutes at 1/4 strength..i did it according to the FF grow guide..i havent seen nute burn or antyhing so im assuming they are ok..i was planning on giving it nutes every other week..i usually water every 3 days or so when the soil is dry, so would giving it nutes twice in one week matter? Haha Im sorry this post is starting to get too long, I check this site atleast 5 times a day for new info, Im just real knowledge thirsty. Should i flush them??

4. Your giving them too much ferts i would flush if it starts to spread.