yellow spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by farmer DB, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I noticed yellow spots on the fan leaves is it a virus? Its hard to see them on picture. Looks like its just starting

ForumRunner_20130122_103508.png

2. from what that looks like on pics it looks like cal def in the middle stage are you using ro water and are you using cal mag in it if you are if not ro mybe you have hard water and screwing fert up

3. No Im not using r/o water I will once I get my first harvest here. Im sure I have very hard water.we don't drink it. its a very old well planning on getting it soon maybe sooner now

4. And dosent Cal come in the nutrients?

5. yes it dose but whats in the water isnt at correct levels u always want to have a clean slate for the correct food intake i also have hard water around 250 to 300 ppm but i do both i have a r/o set up but i run advanced nutes and bloom yellow bottle and house and garden depending on strain on food are u giving them nutes now

6. Yes general hydroponics nutes bloom and my Water is 150-200 ppm

7. You know a cheap way to get calcium for now? Short on cash tell monday

8. whats your ppm in the water with nutes added

9. are those spots brown or yellow

10. And about 4 weeks into flower

11. Yellow and its effecting all 3 there all linked together threw ebb n gro

12. sorry toke so long needed to do a little research u can use 1 teaspoon of hydrated lime per gallon of water will give u pretty fast absorption in roots but becarful could add to much ca nitrate in flower excess nitrogen also could be used as foliar prob better for u tell u get some at shop

13. Alright thanks yeah I called local shop they gotsome Cal mag for 12$ might just go pick that up

14. good luck bro hope it turns out good for you let me know if you need any more info :hello::smoking:

15. Will do thanks for your help appreciate it