Yellow Spots On Plant, Please Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by conoro, May 20, 2013.

1. This is my first time growing and rn i have a problem with 2 of my plants. I have 1 royal dwarf who has yellow spots slowly progressing up the sets of leaves and the tips are curling slightly. The other plant i have is an unknown strain, my friend said it was OG when he gave me the seed ( but i know thats a load of BS). This plant has brown spots on random leaves. Today i flushed the "og" very well (since it is in a pot full of rock wool) and the royal dwarf the best i could ( since it is in condense soil). I also watered them with epsom salt incase of mag. deficiency and to help the intake of cal. The plants were inside under t-5 lighting, but today i moved them out on to my roof. The nutrients im using are advanced micro, grow, bloom and black strap molasses ( which in hindsight might have been the problem with the spotting). I usually fertilize the plants every other watering. My water is also acidic. None of my other plants in soil seem to be having these problems, can anyone help? thanks

2. We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

If any of these questions have already been answered please disregard as I cut and paste this for everyone.

If there is leaf discoloration please TAKE PICTURES WITH ALL GROW LIGHTS OFF, ESPECIALLY HPS & LED's. Taking pictures and taking them with lights off, allows us to see what the leaf discoloration looks like.

3. hampton estate organic potting mix, indoor, royal dwarf and strain unknown, royal is more or less one month, the other is around 2 months, t-5 lighting ( one 4 bulb 96 watt and one 4 bulb 156 watt with 4 cfl around the sides, the plants were around 4 inches from the lights, then i moved it to 6, i water when the soil is dry, temp was around room temp., 5 gallon pots, no bugs, 

Gotta have ph run-off, friend... without it, it's speculation at best.   :confused_2:

5. yea ill try to get that, i only have test paper right now and they suck.

6. They don't suck for me... it's about all I use. Measure it multiple times and get back to us. If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed. LOL :yay:

7. Lack of nutrients and signs of overwatering since you just flushed?  :confused_2:  :hide: