Yellow spots on leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by parkuser, Oct 31, 2013.

1. The plant is 2 weeks into flowering. It is being grown in DWC. I use coco coir as a soil. Light, humidity and other conditions are normal. I've been running the Lucas formula. 5 days ago pH fluctuations had been observed (droping up to 4,5 per night), and then I changed the nute solution and the pH has stabilized. I also added peroxide.

Yellow spots with clear boundaries appeared on lower leaves and are spreading on middle-aged leaves.  What could be the reason for this?
    All leaves have a normal color (not pale, no chlorosis or other sickness).

[​IMG]

2. bugs?

DHM

3. Excuse me, what is DHM?

Can i discern the bugs with the naked eye?

4. I'm the wrong guy to ask. I'm not a good grower, though I build nice grow rooms :)

5. is it just the one leaf, or all over?  that has the look of a concentration of thrips.  check the bacl of your leaves for a mass od "very small," bugs.  also, are you dwc, or in coco???

6. There are about five affected middle-aged leaves like this

7. #7 parkuser, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013

I did not find any bugs. Growing in DWC with coco in net pots (in place of vermiculite)

8. interesting, any pics?  i'd like to see that

9. [quote name="parkuser" post="18912253" timestamp="1383233195"]Excuse me, what is DHM?Can i discern the bugs with the naked eye?[/quote] My initials DHM

10. I have extremely similar yellow spots. Did you ever figure out what caused this? Is it something to worry about?

Attached Files: