Yellow spots on leaves [pics]

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kelloggs1234, Apr 22, 2019.

1. 52CE42EE-32AA-4042-8ABA-68D988354547.jpeg hello I am growing in pure coco and 8th week of veg. I observed a couple of top leaves (with a few here and there but not as much affected) have yellow spots on them. Could you help me recognise what this could be?

2. Could be Calcium deficiency. Are you adding enough Cal-Mag with your feedings to keep up with the growth? Any way to take a pic of the whole plant to be more certain?

3. Some of the growth seems curling in. I do feed it cal mag every watering. Here’s more pictures.

Attached Files:

4. How often do you water them? They also look a bit thirsty.

5. Morning and evening until 20% run off. I thought I was over watering and so didn’t water last evening. So my last watering was 24 hours ago. Some of the lower growth is droopy and curing in. Could this be leaf septoria?

6. The leaves don't show signs of over watering nor of leaf septoria; at least not to me. Other things to consider could be wind burn, nitrogen toxicity, and maybe even heat/light stress. How high do you have your lights above them?

7. My led lights are 12 inches from the canopy. Should I go higher up?

8. It’s spreading quickly I need help

9. I would say a good place to start would be move you li ight up to about 24 and watch seedlings recation for a day.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Yes 12" is too close. I agree with @Popcorn in that 24" is a good start.

11. Spider mites

12. Got rid of them just recently. Sprayed my plants with neem oil. And a few days later this happened. I can bet there’s no spider mites now. Moved the light up to 20 inches. And watching it now.

• Like Like x 1