Yellow/Purple leaves in week 6 of Flower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Ctlights23, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Heyo! Need some help!

4x Sour Grape Kush
    2x 300 led
    FF Ocean forest in 3 gal
    78 degree day / 70 degree night
    50% humid constant
    FF Big Bloom during weeks 3-5

So... I had a major ph issue whereby my tester's calibration was apparently off since day 1, and up until a week ago was watering with a ph of 7-7.2. Not ideal, I know, but glad to have figured out that part of the problem. There were a few signs earlier on but I though they were related to a fungus gnat issue I dealt with during mid-veg. And now the ph problems are also looking like n and p deficiencies (lockout?)

New growth had always looked ok so I thought I'd be fine. Not anymore. The tiny leaves coming out of the buds are now also turning yellow and purple and are showing yellow tips.

The yellow tips I assumed were from nute burn when I was using the Big Bloom mid-flower (1 tsp per gallon every other watering) so I stopped the additional nutes completely.

And now here I am. Last few weeks before harvest and am concerned my girls aren't going to make it. Don't think it makes sense to start adding nutes this close to finish.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. It could possibly due to a build up of salt in the soil after the grow, but I have never seen that become such a problem. How aerated is your soil? It could be root rot.

3. Thanks Llama. Soil is just FF OF. No additional perlite added. I have three small fans circulating in the tent and I empty runoff from the trays when I water.

Do you think this situation is salvageable?

Thx again

4. Considering how far the plant is into flower, I would have to suggest just riding it out until the end.