Yellow on my face when I smoke?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by cxyla, Oct 2, 2015.

1. when I smoke, I usually smoke blunts. Yah Yah, a lot of ppl dont like blunts but their the easiest for me. Anyways, when I smoke 98% of the time im either french inhaling or just regularly breathing the smoke it and exhaling.. ya know the normal way to smoke lmao. Afterwards, I ALWAYS find this yellowish stuff all over my lips & inside my nose! Its soooo weird and not any of my friends get it.. Help????

2. if it is just you getting yellow on your face and nobody else in the group smoking the same blunt...then YOU are doing something wrong.

3. But how?? I get high just like them, I inhale just like them & we all smoke off the same blunts.. Its weird it literally only happens to me.

4. Allergies maybe. Does it happen with pipes?

-Yuri

5. are you eating a bag of Cheetos between hits when this happens?

6. Im not sure, Im always smoking blunts. Ill try out of a pipe & a bong and let you know what happens!
    resin?
    cheetos arent really my type of snack, so no. haha

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444191140.439090.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444191162.945268.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444191203.582729.jpg

THIS is what it looks like for anyone wondering.

8. Dude, you think thats bad? Imagine what those fucking idiots get on their faces that smoke using a gas mask.. I heard you can get that yellowly resin film on your eyes from doing that shit a lot.

9. If you exhaling out of your nose.. don't. You'll probably still get tar in there, but if you're exhaling out your nose it'll just make it worse. Your mouth is easier to self clean, so just inhale and exhale through your mouth the best you can.

10. If you take fat hits the smoke will be very thick and leave resin.

Happens when I smoke out of bongs sometimes. For example if I take a hit and I milk it to the point that the smoke is yellow then it will leave residue on and around my lips.

Just take smaller hits and see if that helps.

11. can you leave it ?

12. It's the tar from the blunt. Your friends are probably taking lighter hits than you are.