Yellow lighters

Discussion in 'General' started by kindbudhero, Feb 7, 2006.

1. I'm one of those that never has a lighter and is always looking for a light. I used to carry my lucky zippo but it was stolen. Now I have an orange reg bic that I traded for half a sandwich. I've had that one for a while now. I had the sweetest lighter ever made a while ago. It was all chromy and nice and the flame came out of the side instead of the top so it was PERFECT for rippin a bowl. But it gets better... if you push on the top a butane torch flame comes out instead of a regular flame. So you have both... it was amazing. Made me jizz myself... Bics rule though, so reliable.

2. I had a zippo type lighter that had a pot leaf cut out on the side of it with a blue light behind it, so when you opened the top the light came on and made a silhouette of the leaf, and when you clicked it on the flame was green... yeah.. some one stole that too.. fucker, I hope they die a horrible painfull death by being eaten alive by ants... ok, not really, but almost!!:mad::eek::D

~ Terpsichore

3. Are you telling me that if you had a bowl all preped and loaded you wouldn't smoke it if all you had was a yellow lighter!??!?!?!?!? bullshit.

I make a grip out of hockey/electrical tape on my lighters to prevent other people from taking them, and I wouldn't smoke with anyone using a nice lighter unless it was just with close friends... don't wanna get lighter jacked

4. ..I Could care less about a lighter's color [unless it's pink:eek:] just get blazed..and those who tell you yellow or w/e is bad luck just wants to blaze it for themselves,lol..

~1~

5. What's wrong with pink? A real man could handle it... J/K :D

~ Terpsichore

6. It is official, based upon all the threads about the unlucky colours of a lighter I can confirm that, all theories based upon lighter colour are fucking stupid, asinine and retarded. Thank you for playing the superstition game. Be sure to let me know if your young’ in are turned into werewolves by the marauding Bigfoot that may or may not be invading your rustic country town.*

*The existence of Bigfoot may or may not be false. :p

7. LoL.. What a dick head.. I love you... You're so great! :love:

~ Terpsichore

8. I just use whatever's around. In my crew we rarely have to buy lighters because they just kinda float around. I'll go to my friend abbazabba's house and be like "oh here's my green lighter" yet still forget it at her house....

One time i was determined not to lose my lighter, so i did the only rational thing and bought a New Orleans Saints lighter because....honestly....who the fuck wants a New Orleans Saints lighter???? The amazing thing is that it worked....and it worked beutifully....untill someone convinced me to tear off the label. Needless to say less than an hour later my lighter was gone.

9. Well I have a yellow lighter. And nobody around me wants to use it. Which is partially why I bought it cause not to many people I know would steal a yellow lighter since its " bad luck ". Works out in the end. I think its a bunch of nonsense. Nothing has ever happened to me. And I ALWAYS have a yellow lighter. Smoke bud with it all the time, nothing.