Yellow leaves

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by m420_GreenLife, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Can someone tell me why my bottom leaves are turning yellow?
    Started as a small difference , now they are almost completely yellow and the same is happening to other leaves
    Thanks in advance
    Stay high :)
    Image1528124149.214341.jpg Image1528124166.364933.jpg

Attached Files:

2. think your over watering the plant ...also that soil/planting mix needs Perlite added to the soil to stop the soil becoming water logged ...try and repot the plant if you can and add 30% perlite to the soil before you repot ,,,mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. What is in your soil? What are you feeding it? If it was being overwatered it be droopy as fuck. looks like its getting a fair amount of light as well.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Totally and completely overwatered from lack of aeration as @mactheman said.

J

• Like Like x 2
  5. it looks like he's over watered so much its washed any nutes the soil had out of the soil ....mac..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lack of oxygen imo...

Transplant into a rich well draining organic soil Op - or those plants are D-E-A-D dead.

If they aren’t already.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Looks like you may need more air in your soil. When your ready to re-plant, think about picking up so me perlite. I usually run 25% Perlite / 75% Happy Frog, with a 1/2 inch top layer of mulch to keep from drying out in the sun.

8. Had the same issue early on in my grow. It turned out to be exactly what everyone has already said. I was overwattering and I had no drainage. Completely enclosed pots is what I was using. Started incorporating perlite and coco into my soil mix as well as using fabric pots.
    Basically the leaves start turning that color because you've basically washed the nutes out of it, and now it's sucking nutes it needs from old leaves to support new growth.
    TL;DR - To fix, repot with perlite for aeration, don't over water it. There is such a thing as TOO MUCH tlc.

9. #9 m420_GreenLife, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Thank u all so much for responding , sorry for not replying i was high af when i posted this had no idea this tread was running xd

Soo i transplanted it into a pot with drainage , and it went to 0 to 100 real quick ,the leaves have a nice green color and the bottom leaves dont have the problem anymore :)
    this is a cheap grow so i used some regular soil i had laying around
    Image1529569733.929398.jpg
    Im transplanting asap , it’s getting too big for the pot , i will use perlite in my new pot
    Image1529569913.653673.jpg
    Is the plant too young to see the gender?
    Image1529570004.275103.jpg
    Image1529570016.362369.jpg

Have a great day gentlemen
    Stay high
    [ EDIT ] I wasbt home for 2 days and it was raining like hell here ( belgium ) i came home and the water was just falling from the sides of the pot like a waterfall , i transplanted it right away , normally i water when the soil on top is drying ( like one centimeter #metricGang )
    Image1529570089.997990.jpg

10. Transplanted her :) Image1529579036.980359.jpg