Yellow leaves??????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Four20rastaman, Feb 26, 2017.

1. They started turning yellow like a week ago got them some calmag and they stoped and went back to normal but the bottom leaves continued to dry up and flake off but the plant is growing alot everyday but now the tips of some are turning yellow? I dont give them no nutes yet there about 4 weeks old just transplanted them acouple days ago and they been growing alot they love it but dont no why ghe leaves are turning yellow i use happy frog soil and no nutes if you need to no anything else just ask thanks

Attached Files:

2. I don't think you have anything to worry about. They are still so small. Be careful not to overwater and just let them grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. you may need to add some nitrogen . this is a tell tale sigh yellowing from the bottom up . you may want to go shop for a veg nutrient . the calmag i use this as well 2 teaspoon per gallon of water along with my veg solution and flower solution alone cal mag is not good enough its not a stand alone nutrient .

4. I have bloodmeal fertilizer with is only a shitload og nittogen and i have the whole general hydroponics box for veg and bloom and rapid root grower just havent used any yet dont wanna burn it you thin its old enough now ? I started it jan. 30 and it sprouted feb.1st

6. Many times nutrient deficiencies are not because you haven't given them enough nutrients, it is because you've given them too much and they're experiencing lockout. A lot of soils (including fox farm) can be too hot for young seedlings, so you've more than likely got a bit of burn going on and maybe a little lockout. Give them a healthy watering and let them go for a while. As long as the new, top growth isn't having a problem, I wouldn't worry about it yet.

7. I'd personally let it do what it's doing and keep doing what you're doing for the next several weeks. You don't have any shortage of Nitrogen at this stage of the game. Your plants are perfectly healthy and if you start trying to fix nonexistent "issues" you'll simply end up causing actual real issues.

Bottom older leaves often turn yellow; they wither, die and fall off. Your plants are fine - don't overthink this or start giving them anything they don't need yet.

J

• Like Like x 1
  8. "realized i have like one or 2 little bugs flying around in there and on my soil so maybe i have fungus nats? What would u suggest? Letting mosquito dunks soak in water then sand on top? Or should i get the diatomaceous earth or would something be better?"

You need to ignore your plants for the next few weeks and just keep them moist with clear water as needed -

Patience man, patience.

J

• Like Like x 1