Yellow Leaves... Pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dr_GreenThumb, Nov 12, 2007.

1. So I've had these girls for about a week and I got them as clones. Transplanted them into Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil. I haven't added any nutes. I added a tiny amount of mychorizza when i was transplanting as I've heard this is a fungus that can help the clones get rooted. They were fine at first and had some minor yellowing, but its been getting worse. They were also really droopy at first but that has gotten better too. Some of the leaves got yellow and then brown and i trimmed them where the leaf meets the stem. So what do you guys think is wrong.

I guessed Nitrogen deficiency but this soil is supposed to have enough nitrogen that you dont have to give it any during the entire veg phase.

Attached Files:

2. did you water well after the transplant, the bottom pic needs water
    depending on where the clones came from they very well may have been in a humidity chamber for faster rooting, but they take a humidity hit when removed

mist the droopy plants, SUERthrive 1 drop per cup of water will make the perkup from the viataminB complex, it helps with the shock & stress

the others show a potassium def,& the soil looks dry, try a little more water to the clones in the new Fox farms they are in, to make the nutes more available