Yellow Leaves Im not sure why they turn Yellow/Brown .. Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by JKing069, Oct 31, 2013.

1. #1 JKing069, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    These Bagseeds are 3 weeks in Flowering and late the leaves has turn yellow brown-ish color . 

Im not sure if they the lights to close to plant ,
    which cause those leaves to burn up or dry out . 
    Or the fact of low "N". 

The plant is to far in flowering and i just dont want to stress my baby out and then lose my big buds . -_-

The plants are in 400W lights 18-6 timing 
      In 5 gallon pot 
      AND THERE'S 3 PLANTS IN THE POT TOGETHER !!!! 

Any input will be good !!! 

WP_20131030_0011.jpg
    WP_20131030_0021.jpg
    WP_20131030_0031.jpg
    WP_20131030_0041.jpg
    WP_20131030_0051.jpg

2. you have put wayyyy too many pot plants in on e five gallon bucket. the root are tangled and that can create a water hose effect. where the water hose gets a kink in it and it wont flow through....the same thing with nutes...i hope they live...but i dont give them much of a chance....myself.

3. They're strangling each other. As you aren't experienced I would stay away from multi-plant pots.

4. Yeah , that's what everyone telling me . 
    I fucked up on putting more than one plant in a 5 gallon pot . 
    It the fact that i didn't want to waste time on put my bagseeds in different pot . 
    Due to the fact of the unknown sex .

To me they look like there drinking a lot of water lately . i dont know if its a good thing or its just that its to much plants in one pot so there like fighting for water . 

5. Yeah man im done with bagseeds 
    its just to much to keep up and just not doing multi-plant pots no more . 

Hmmm .. you think they have a change ? 
    or should just pull them out ? 
    Their like almost done i believe. 

6. Might as well see how far they will go at this point. Bagseed can be great, but you're not giving them much of a chance by crowding them into the same pot.

7. I see . 
    Well yeah might as well just let them give me something :D 
    I smell mango !!! ^_^ 
    Yeah i know 
    i just had a 5 gallon at the time . 

But right now i have a pineapple express automatic  
    Have you have grew this strain ??? 

8. Not the auto...have a reg that just went in to flower. Last run it was delicious...smelled a bit of very ripe fruit and a smooth sweet smoke. I took a couple of cuttings off this one as it was my last of the PE beans. Really nice branching and spacing between the nodes, topped well. Theres definitely a keeper pheno or two in there.

9. Im like 50-50 with autos .  their not so bad to grow . 

damn man i cant wait to start growing my Pineapple :D 
    She already getting my mouth watery lol .

I hope my auto can grow couple of foot  tall :D 

People have told me to try the Northern lights strain . 
    They said it like one more must best strains to try . 

10. Give those autos a big enough pot, keep them happy and they can put up some pretty outstanding yields. Theyve come a long way from what I've seen.

11. I was gonna get put them in a 3 gallon pot , but since said bigger pot = happy plant
    Means more yield ^_^
    Then I'm going to put them in 5 gallon then :)

So I check PH from my soil and its at 7.0 -_-

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

12. you need to run off those plants asap. run off until the ph is 6.5-6.8. let me know if you actually yield anything. ill be so surprised that they didnt kill each other. you should probably try to water them more if the soil 2-3 inches deep is dry...post pics of you can

13. #13 potty perry, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
    marijuana leaves turning yellowish or brownish is an indication that your plants are suffering from nutrient deficiency. the plants may be receiving inadequate amount of iron. also, keep the pH around 5.8 or 6 to help prevent this problem

14. what i do with my growing is- i transfer my plants to 5 gal pots when they're already a few weeks in vegging until flowering and harvest time.. i do not transplant often coz this will stress the plants. i transplant only up to 2 until harvest

15. Yeah , im going to try to flash the plants out with 6.5 PH water and then retake the PH level on the plants . 
    I buy this 4 in 1  it reads the Light , Temp , PH level  and the moist level .
    I water the suckers like two times today and i just check them like 5 mins ago the PH level reads 7.0 and its dry -__- 
    Those bitchs are thirsty . 

16. For nutrient  i usually use bat guano , but i stop using it due to fact that its flowering and i was told by may to not to feed any nutrient  once it start to flower or so . 
    So i just stop feeding it nutrients.
    Im going to flash it out today and see what happens after that ,. 

17. Anyone who tells you not to feed your plants (aside from being 100% organic) during flowering has no business handing out advice.

18. haha lol  
    I guess i have to get some  nutrients then , but the thing is idk which one i should get thought. 

I was going to be 100% 
    organic but my plants have going thought to much problems.  

19. Start with something simple and balanced...learn to read your plants before you go crazy with all that stuff. You just might find that getting everything dialed in and reading your ladies goes a LOT farther then dropping tons of cash at the hydro store.

Myself and many others have tons of success using either Dynagro or Jack's from JR Peters. At the moment I'm running Jack's Citrus....its 20-10-20 with all the essentials, good amounts of Sulphur (underrated IMO), the only rub is that it is intended for use with tap water that contains ample amounts of Ca and Mg. This is fine start to finish. You could also go with Dynagro's Foliage Pro along with a touch of their Magpro.

20. UPDATE!
    I flash my girls with some 6.5 PH level Tap Water .
    My girls were read 7.0 PH level .
    And the other thing I did was that I turn her around due to the fact of the other side wasn't give much of light and the buds wasn't growing that much .
    I hope by turning them will help the buds get better before she done.

I tie couple of Branches together but I still gave them some room to get some light .
    The light bulbs were to close to my plant and would just burn them.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk.

Attached Files: