Yellow leaves, and leaves like turning crispy?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Coney dobie, Apr 15, 2016.

1. My seedlings leaves are starting to turn yellow and crispy it already took two of its 4 leaves:( please help me!!!

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Could be nitrogen toxicity? Cant say much without any pics

3. Yea get us a few good pics and we will be able to help you out

4. What the hell is going on here smh....Bro invest in a grow book or two and start over the right way if possible.

Sent from my A1P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Seed bank. Seed banks will get you some quality seeds

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. But it also looks like they are really stretching and the soil might be too hot? What kind of soil is that

7. And? Online seed banks will ship anywhere. Nirvana, bonza seeds. Etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile ap

8. Yes! Google nirvana seeds and you can buy them. 100% safe. And that soil shouldn't be causing any problems. Hmm what is the lighting for the seeds?

9. That one is stretching to hell and back. Looks like they are starving for light. Get some CFLs closer to them or get them out of the shade! If you're growing from the window you should open the window. Glass diffuses the light and doesn't let them get the amount they need

10. I have 5 cool white CFLs attached to a piece of wood hanging above them. That stretching was from the couple days I had it in the window

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Do not I repeat do not order any seeds until you have done the proper research on how to properly take care of a marijuana plant...No need in wasting your hard earned money or your parents hard earned money until your confident that you can take care of a marijuana plant to full maturity...Until then you should just practice with bag seeds.

12. I disagree. I feel like the best way to learn is to jump in and learn by trial and error. Sometimes finding bag seed is difficult

• Like Like x 2
  13. The stretching should probably stop now

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well if he can't find bag seed he'll have no other choice but to buy seeds but the fact still remains he should still be confident in his abilities to be able to take care of a marijuana plant before he purchases any seeds.

15. But it may be easier for him to grow stable genetics. A lot of the time bag seed genetics aren't stable at all and die easily which may discourage him/her from growing at all

• Like Like x 1