Yellow leaves and brown spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by paintballerb2k, Jan 19, 2012.

1. The lower 2 or 3 leaves on all my clones are yellow with brown spots. What should I do? There is also one upper leaf with yellow spots and a crack in it. They are also a bit droopy from transplant over water if that helps. I'm also getting brown tips on many leaves - what could this be from?

Also, I have noticed little tiny white things on some of the leaves with what looks like very fine small spindles. I looked at them under my microscope and it looks like some white crystally thing but doesn't move. Do you think these are bugs or some of my soil that got stuck on the leafs. The hairs could also be from my insulation but I don't want to take any chances.

I bought bonide insecticidal a while ago as a preventative, but am not sure whats the best way to use it - and how often.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. The brown patches are caused by Phosphorus deficiency. The yellowing is very likely from Nitrogen deficiency.

3. Damn. My plants must need their nutes then. Maybe I should increase strength.

4. What about this picture? I meant to add it to the original post. The leaf has whitish-yellow marks and is cracked.

Attached Files:

5. I don't want to say it's anything other than a symptom of the previously mentioned issues. It's possible, but just give em a strong dose of N & P for now and once those problems are out of the way, any other issues will become more apparent & easier to diagnose.