Yellow leafs

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmmartins, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Hello guys my plant is turning yellow and im waiting for the 60x magnifier to look at the trichomes. I dont know if its sun burn, nutrient burn, nitrogen our its just ready xD it is 8 weeks old more our less IMG_2346.JPG IMG_2347.JPG IMG_2348.JPG IMG_2349.JPG

2. What strain is it? Do you have it in flower 12/12? To me it looks like you have it in flower. Did you start to flush your plant yet or stop feeding it??? You just need to give more information about what you're feeding your plant what the light schedule is what strain etc. The more information the better answer you will get.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. So its a cream caramel with 8 weeks, i have it outdoor so i dont know well the hours of light, i started flushing a few days ago. I use BioBizz nutrients and BioBloom and TopMax :D i think 1 more week and its donne

• Like Like x 1
  4. When you start to flush about two weeks before harvest sometimes people flush for more. Or if you stop feeding her she's going to be using all the nutrients that are left in the soil and the nutrient she gets from the leaves. But she looks fine to me IMO
    Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  5. I will have my magnifier in probably 1 our 2 days. Thats what I need to be sure. What do you think in terms of time left?

6. Yes then that's how your plant is going to look because you're flushing all the nutrients out of her. She's just using the remaining nutrients from the soil and the leaves. here's a picture of my plant after I flushed for two weeks the leaves start to yellow.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[​IMG] hope it Helps
    Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  7. Your plant has some time left! When you get you microscope look at the Trichomes. It's personal preference when you want to harvest her. I harvest 50% milky 50% Amber. You don't want to harvest to soon tho. Did you buy those seeds or bagseed?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1

8. It helped alot :) thanks for your time. I will post some pic´s after i get the magnifier

9. I bought them from sweet seeds :)

10. That plant has at least 2 more weeks on the low end. Up to a month to go before harvest! Them Buds will get bigger and more dense.

• Like Like x 1
  11. When they give you a flowing time. That's there estimated time. You don't need to go by what the breeder says. That's there experience with that strain. Let her go longer IMO. I'm sure you'll get more replies.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah the plant still looks "green" xD i will give her more time.
    Now I have 3 more ready to go to soil. 1 Bloody Skunk and 2 Jack47

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's not an Auto is it?

• Like Like x 1
  14. I will post more pics in 1 week our so to see the diference :D But cant wait to have the magnifier, thats the best way to see when its donne.
    Ow and sorry my english, is not my native language

15. Yes it is :D

16. Yes do that! But you'll see a difference in a week or two. But she's coming along Nice

• Like Like x 1
  17. eheh its nice to hear that :D this is my 2nd grow ever

18. Nice Job BudI just ordered my second grow set up. I can't wait, to get my seeds! All my equipment comes on Friday4x4 600Hid

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thats great, unfortunately i cant have it in my house xD so i have to hide them on the florest ahah

20. I understand. But you have the sun☀️So your Good to go! You have the best light. I put a seedling in the woods down the street, and I live on over an acre of land. I should of kept her hidden like you. I checked on her a Femmed seed from nirvana. I just harvested 2 1/2 weeks ago. I want to check on this plant! Last time I seen her was over 2 months old. And was 3 1/2 foot high just in a one gallon pot. I should of saved her! Anyway stay safe, keep me posted. I want to try an Auto sometime!
    Good Luck

• Like Like x 1