Yellow leafs problem cant figure it out ??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by JaKobtheKushMan, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Hey guys checked my plants a few days ago and on 2 of them there seems to be a major yellow leaf problem and its got worse today think it might be under or over (N) but not sure here is a pic not the best but might help more

1376386771004.jpg
    Its my super lemon haze 17 days into flowering seems to be the worst one !!!

sent from SAMSUNG GALAXY S III using the GC app

3. How late are you into flowering?
    Its natural to lose some N towards the end of flowering. If your less than halfway then use some fertilizer? Maybe some foliar spray to help absorb as much as it can.

I'm no expert though, maybe someone else will chime in.
    It's also hard to tell from the pictures. Nor do we know your pH.

Good luck

4. I am 17-18 days into flowering as stated above and I am using ferts am actually using the Biobizz range -BioBizz light mix soil and using BioGrow, BioBloom and Topmax (ALL ORGANIC) together that's what the people at BioBizz recommend and am using there feeding schedule also I don't have to check my PH because of the BioBizz product naturally adjust the PH (its so blissful knowing that you don't have to adjust ) . I DONT foliar spray during flowering that's just an invite for bud mould/rot not recommended !!!!

5. Anyone know wats up with my plant it's getting worse and it's only early flowering WTF is it too much N or not enough N ?? Input plz guys !!

6. \t\t\t\tIt's a clear nitrogen deficiency. It shouldn't be this prominent this early into flowering. I'm not familiar with biobizz fertilizers and how their recommended shift between veg and flowering works, but you can certainly increase your biogrow dosage by 25%. If you're not using it at all, then add it to your nutes at 25% of the maximum dosage. If it's a N def, like i'm 95% sure it is, then you will see improvement within a few days. Also depends on the quality of fert. Cheers\t\t 

7. Yeah I thought I was a defo N deficiency but its gettin Organic nutes every other watering eg Water, N/A, Nutes, N/A, Water.........The nutes are 2ml /pL BioGrow, 1ml /pL BioBloom and 1ml / pL Topmax for the first 2 weeks and then uping it by a ML per week till week 5. Am feeding them 1.5 Litres per 11 Litre pot, 3 plants had 4 but 1 hermied on me (piece of shit, but it was so healthy) it had to go no choice :( !! I have just flushed for the first time to let the terpenes and crystals go crazy just waiting till the soil drys right out to let a lot of oxygen to the roots, then am gony feed them with double strength nutes and watch the buds double in size !! A wee trick for you boys and girls out there !!!! Happy growing to all at GC ! Jakob over and out ! ;)