Yellow Gats in Mah Neghborhood

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by VolcomSton3d, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Got a chance to grab some yellow gats sometime tonight, I'm up in the midwest. Anyone around here have these come by? White motorolas, blue dolphins, and red playboys were floatin' in a few months ago and those were bomb rolls, grab those if you can:devious:

2. If anyone has it doesnt really matter.Same press can be differant even if its the same color imo.

Get a test kit or pop them,testing or taking them is the only way to know 100%.You could do a search but that wouldnt help awhole lot either,or maybe ask some people by you about them but that wouldnt tell you 100% either.

The White Motorala's here right now are bunk as fuck.Pink playboy's here(this batch)are okay but not great.The Blue Dolphins I had about a month ago were Mda but okay.

Best I have had here in my area in awhile are Purple Whales,pink stars,and purple keys.

3. There usually aren't two different pills in circulation with he same tint and press. I'm asking if anyone in the midwest area has come across these, to get a lil info. I've never come across yellow tinted beans.

4. wasn't there a post about yellow glocks like the other day? bright beans in the title? did you look in there before you posted this thread or... :confused:

5. I came across these on New Year's, but ended up grabbing some booms instead. I know a friend ended up taking one that night, so I'll come back later with a report from him if you haven't already popped 'em.

6. Aw sick Minneapolis!:hello: Yea just hit me up with a PM.

7. That isn't true at all. Rolls last virtually forever...anything is possible.
    For example those bart simpsons that were everywhere. Rare press, but there were good and bad ones.
    My friend had blue mitsubishis that he kept from the 90s that looked exactly like some "new" ones floating around a couple years ago.

8. I'm in Wisco,
    and I've heard from a few people that they are the shit,
    A friend of mine (who rolls quite often) said they had him rolling balls

9. negative ghostrider.

had some of those in arkansas. totally bunk, didnt roll a single bit. (was before i ever got a test kit) so yeah. anyone else i'd suggest testing before you try them, as you do NOT want to be up all night puking with a horrible headache.