Yellow Edges on leaves.??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by growtallgirls, May 31, 2010.

1. Hi there, im new to all this and have already made some mistakes, i have feminised AK48 plants, which are now almost 1.5 months old and are 2 - 2 2/1 ft tall, a result of bad/wrong lighting(incandescent/flourescent mix) resulting in the stems getting all the attention with little bushy growth. They also possibly had a few days of heat stress (under 400w MH/ bad ventilation) and are now outside( 1 week) and the daylight hrs at moment are 16/8.

I repotted them into 5L pots with 80/20 soil/perlite mix and have stopped giving fert( soil mix said a 6 week supply nutrients), i also flushed them yesterday as i dont know if this is a heat stress thing or fert burn, the soil is PH 6.5-7 (however with a cheap electrode PH measuring stick), dont know the water PH so cant tell whats up. Also 1 of the top fan leaves has started go look a bit fuzzy white, lower leaves are showing signs of yellowing.

does any of this sound familiar, any suggestions on what to do.
    I want to get some cuttings, possibly leave these girls outside to see if they get bushy.

PS:pICS ENCLOSED.
    ta.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like nute burn. What soil did you use? Heat could do the same though so you might be right there.

I would do at least 18/6, not 16/8 too but that has nothing to do with this.