Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yellow dock root detox T-break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by frogsaver, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Have any of you used yellow dock root before as a detox? My neighbors older brother took the pills as directed on the bottle ( 2 pills twice daily so 4 pills a day) and passed a drug test 3 days later. I'm out if town for 3 days so I'm detoxing to lower my tolerance which is pretty high, I'll let everyone know how it works after I light up in a few days

2. Well I guess nobody is going to use this information, but it worked really well. I smoked one bowl and felt like I had just ripped a few bongs, The next morning I couldnt even finish a whole bowl to myself I had to stop so everyone should try this and let me know how it worked for you

3. So can you get this shit in walmart or somewhere similar?

4. I've heard that they sell it at Walmart, but they didnt have it at my local one so it might beworth checking for. GNC doesnt carry it but "The Vitamin Shoppe" does carry it, I'd just find a listing of your local vitamin/supplement stores and call ahead. this is what the bottle looks like [​IMG]