Yellow/Burnt Tips, Any Idea?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BLUNT3D1, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Hi Guys,

This is my first grow and things seem to be doing pretty well thus far, however some of the lower fan leaves are turning yellow and the upper fan leave tips are burnt/yellow, is this nute burn, heat burn or ph problem or something else?

Details below:
    DNA Chocolope - Feminized
    FFOF Soil
    LST
    GH Flora Series every other water
    Unsulphured Molasses every other non nute water
    Pics below were taken today, total days from sprout is 60 and 31 days into flower. I vegged for 30 days under 6500K cfls.
    She is now under 6 x 23 watt 2700K bulbs and 2 x 26 watt 6500K cfls for a total of 190 watts.

Vegged on 18/6 cycle, then dark for 24 hours and then 12/12 cycle now for flower.

Temps range at average 82-84F lights on and 75 to 77F lights off. At times I have seen the temp up to 86F but i usually turn 1 light of then or add a frozen water bottle by the intake hole to allow cooler air flow in.

I and growing this in 3 x 30 gallon stacked rubbermaid tubs with the bottoms cut out. I have two small fans running through the lights and a 4" inline fan pulling through a DIY carbon filter.

This was the last feeding 3 days ago:

8ml of flora micro
    3.75ml of flora gro
    8 ml of flora bloom
    ph in and out were 6.3

I usually water every 3 days.

I usually keep the ph in and out at 6.2 to 6.3 but the last molasses water the ph in/out was 6.6; I kept going too high then too low so gave up and just fed her with a ph of 6.6., could this be the problem?

Could the burnt tips be a ph issue, nute burn or heat burn? Also water with distilled water and ph tested after molasses or nutes are added, of course. Any ideas? Anything to be worried about? Any comments or help would be appreciated, I can't seem to find and answer on this. And want to make sure she will be near perfect at harvest in another 4 to 6 weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Also, forgot mention the cfl's are 4 to 6 inches from the canapoy but I notice the 2700K run much hotter than the 6500K. Any comments to the questions above would be much appreciated